OJA Cafe E-4: Automatic Commercial Juicer
The Orange Juicers Australia (OJA) Cafe E-4 is a commercial juicer with automatic feeder. All you have to do is put your oranges in the collector, and OJA Cafe E-4 does the rest. Now you can juice up to 20 oranges per minute.
High-Quality Manufacturing, Support, Serviceability and Local parts are what Orange Juicers Australia (a division of HIT Equipment International) is bringing to the Australian Orange Juicer market.
Years after purchase, if you require a part or service, we will have the items in stock for as long as the manufacturer makes them.
HIT Equipment has been operating in Australia since 2004, and we will support the OJA range with a 3 Year Warranty on all OJA machines. Other brands only offer 1-year manufacturers warranty. For full warranty terms and conditions for OJA units, see our OJA Warranty Document.
Salient Features of OJA Cafe E-4
OJA Cafe E-4 is one of the best buys in the market. Here are a few of the reasons that make it so special:
- Equipped with an automatic fruit loader. While you would manually have to feed oranges in the juicer one by one in other commercial juicers, OJA Cafe E-4 processes all the oranges automatically one by one. You can store up to 15 kg weight of oranges at a single time.
- The squeezing balls that are used to squeeze the oranges are designed smaller in size than the same in other commercial juicers. This leads to more juice yield for every orange. The OJA Cafe E-4 has a juice yield of about 60%.
- The gears are protected by a specially designed aluminium gearbox. Other brands support the gears and shafts in the backplate of the machine.
- The juicer filter is designed in a combination of kidney-shaped holes and round holes. Other commercial juicer filters only have round holes which lead to pulp being clogged in the filter. This assists with clog-free operation.
- OJA Cafe E-4 comes with two plastic baskets that are put on either side of the juicer, to collect pulp and fruit peels.
- OJA Cafe E-4 supports variable sizes of oranges, from 40mm to 80mm. Therefore, you don’t get stuck with buying a particular size of oranges.
- Each machine comes with spare peels extractors, screws and toolkit
Quality Over Everything Else
With the OJA Cafe E-4, you are promised a quality product.
The product is made with high-quality stainless steel and metal gears, as compared to plastic parts of other commercial juicers. This makes the OJA Cafe E-4 heavier than other commercial juicers at 55 kg.
Further, even the bearings are equipped with inner steel rings to ensure that there is no leakage and no wear and tear of components. The peelers are made of high-quality stainless steel as well.
The high quality of OJA Cafe E-4 reflects in its operation and enables it to run for eight hours straight in a single stretch without heating up.
You will not find such high-quality juicer at this price with a 3-year warranty.
|Juicer details OJA Cafe E-4 Automatic|
|Voltage||240V 50 Hz/|
|Size of Orange||40-80mm|
|Output||20 Oranges per minute|