The NEED of Every Kitchen
The quality of any commercial kitchen is reflected in its cutlery. If you want to make sure that your cutlery shines with the highest quality, HIT CSP is what you need.
Turn Complaints into Compliments
If you own a commercial kitchen, you understand the problem that is faced when cutlery is not properly clean. The issue lies with the food that clings to the cutlery and it can be hard to remove.
HIT-CSP resolves this issue completely. It is used as a pre-wash solution that attacks food residue on cutlery while keeping the cutlery shine intact.
If your customers have been complaining about dirty cutlery, HIT CSP is going to turn it into compliments.
Soak, Wash, Polish, Perfect
This is all you need to remember when using HIT-CSP. It is used in conjunction with detergent to ensure 100% cleanliness rate. There is no residue that can fight HIT-CSP. In fact, we have often heard customers remark that their cutlery seems like brand new after using HIT-CSP.
Using HIT-CSP is a piece of cake. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Make a solution with 1 scoop (half cup) of HIT-CSP for every 10 litres of warm water.
- If the cutlery is freshly spoiled, soak it for 15 minutes. If it is dry and has been soiled for a long time, soak it a little longer.
- Rinse off the cutlery.
- Wash the cutlery as per usual with your commercial dishwasher.
- For best results, polish the cutlery in HIT Equipment Cutlery Polisher when it is still wet.
- Enjoy the brand-new shine of cutlery with the perfect finish.
Things to Remember
- HIT-CSP is slightly caustic in nature when it is diluted in water. Therefore, you should ensure to use gloves when using it.
- Follow instructions as mentioned in the label for optimal use.
- Don’t discard the solution you made in Step 1 after a single use. You can reuse it several times.
Order now and get HIT CSP at just $108 for 8 kgs (excluding GST). Perfect shine to cutlery never came at this low cost before.